10 Reasons Pope Francis Should Visit Loyola University Maryland
March 14, 2014
10. His favorite movie, Babette’s Feast, is available for check-out at the Loyola/Notre Dame Library.
9. His schedule of events on campus would be a reason to read the NewsHound.
8. He has some high-profile personal items he’s more than willing to donate to next year’s Project Mexico Auction.
7. Technically, he’s already been through Messina. (His theme was “Visionary.”)
6. He needs to pick up his Evergreen card from SAS.
5. He’d quickly become a frequent passenger of the shuttle service (and he wouldn’t mind if it was running a few minutes behind schedule).
4. He wouldn’t be disappointed if he had to stay in Hammerman.
3. Considering jet lag, Midnight Breakfast is just regular breakfast for people who live in Vatican City.
2. He would complete the trifecta of Jesuits named Francis on campus.
1. He loves dogs… We are the Greyhounds.